Police Blotter, March 9: Woman charged with domestic assault on Victory Street
SALISBURY — Salisbury police charged a local woman after a domestic assault at her Victory Street home.
Morgan Elizabeth Manley, 24, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor simple assault. She was held on no bond because of the domestic nature of the incident.
In other Salisbury police reports:
• A woman reported Wednesday she was the victim of a domestic incident while at Days Inn hotel on Bendix Drive.
• Fidelity Bank reported Wednesday a larceny and forgery at 2085 Statesville Blvd.
• A man on Wednesday reported that someone stole items from his vehicle in the 100 block of East Fisher Street.
• A woman on Wednesday reported an attempted break-in of her home in the 1100 block of Celebration Drive.
• Santeria Jessie Fitzgerald, 31, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor assault on a female in the 100 block of Clancy Street.
• Dionte Dmarius Reddick, 23, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor assault in the 700 block of Victory Street.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• A man on Tuesday reported fraud in the 9000 block of Live Oak Court, Kannapolis.
• A woman on Tuesday reported fraud in the 6900 block of North Turner Drive, Kannapolis.
• A woman on Tuesday reported a break-in in the 1000 block of Holland Drive.
• A man reported Tuesday that two checkbooks were stolen from his residence in the 500 block of Campbell Road, China Grove.
• Brandon Allen Barbee, 20, was charged Tuesday with felony possession of a controlled substance Schedule II at South U.S. 29 and Sheltie Lane, China Grove.
• Joseph Wayne Torrence, 31, was charged Tuesday with misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia at U.S. 29 and Sheltie Lane, China Grove.
• Ariel Snow Josey, 16, was charged Tuesday with misdemeanor assault on a school official at East Rowan High School.
Contact reporter Shavonne Walker at 704-797-4253.
LANDIS — More than 1,400 students from every seventh grade in the Rowan-Salisbury school system descended upon Corriher-Lipe Middle School... read more