Blotter: March 6
Published 6:18 pm Monday, March 5, 2018
By Shavonne Walker
SALISBURY — A man reported Friday that someone broke into his home and stole items from it and outbuildings in the 2800 block of Stokes Ferry Road.
The Rowan County Sheriff’s Office is investigating. No arrest has been made.
In other sheriff’s reports:
• A woman reported Friday that she was the victim of fraud between Jan. 26 and Feb. 27 in the 200 block of Baden Court.
• Duke Energy reported that a resident said a power meter on his property was stolen in the 100 block of Geiger Lane.
• Felicia Ballard Allen, 36, was charged Friday with felony obtaining property by false pretenses in the 1600 block of Brenner Avenue.
• Dillon Leon Thomas, 21, was charged Friday with felony possession of a controlled substance Schedule I in the 300 block of Rainey Road.
• Gage Michael Webb, 16, was charged Friday with misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia in the 1400 block of Saw Road, China Grove.
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
• A woman on Friday reported an assault and robbery in the 1000 block of East Lafayette Street.
• A man on Saturday reported a stolen license plate in the 800 block of West Jake Alexander Boulevard.
• A woman on Saturday reported an attempted breaking and entering in the 500 block of South Caldwell Street.
• A man reported Sunday that bags of his personal belongings were stolen in the 1300 block of South Jake Alexander Boulevard.
• A woman on Sunday reported that her ex-boyfriend broke into her home and damaged a nightstand in the 100 block of Doyle Road.
• A man on Sunday reported credit card fraud in the 900 block of Bendix Drive.
• A man on Sunday reported that items were stolen from his vehicle in the 2900 block of South Main Street.
• Nathan Edward Kluttz, 48, was charged with violating a domestic violence protective order in the 100 block of North Lee and East Council streets.
• Kimberly Nichole Oglesby, 35, was charged Saturday with being a fugitive from justice in the 200 block of West Kerr Street.
• Larry Donnell Beam, 43, was charged Sunday with misdemeanor breaking and entering into vehicles in the 3300 block of South Main Street.
Contact reporter Shavonne Walker at 704-797-4253.