South Main Book Co.
1. Pachinko, by Min Jin Lee.
2. The Immortalists, by Chloe Benjamin.
3. Small Great Things, by Jodi Picoult.
4. Beneath a Scarlet Sky, by Mark Sullivan.
5. The Woman in the Window, by A.J. Finn.
6. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry, by Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
7. The Sun and Her Flowers, by Rupi Kaur.
1. An American Marriage, by Tayari Jones.
2. The Great Alone, by Kristin Hannah.
3. The Woman in the Window, by A.J. Finn.
4. Little Fires Everywhere, by Celeste Ng.
5. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
6. The Immortalists, by Chloe Benjamin.
7. Sing, Unburied, Sing, by Jesmyn Ward.
8. Origin, by Dan Brown.
9. Still Me, by JoJo Moyes.
10. The Power, by Naomi Alderman.
1. Fire and Fury, by Michael Wolff.
2. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry, by Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
3. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
4. The Monk of Mokha, by Dave Eggers.
5. The Last Black Unicorn, by Tiffany Haddish.
6. Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress, by Steven Pinker.
7. Leonardo Da Vinci, by Walter Isaacson.
8. 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos, by Jordan B. Peterson.
9. Hillbilly Elegy, by J.D. Vance.
10. The Book of Joy, by the Dalai Lama, Archbishop Desmond Tutu and Douglas Abrams.
By Susan Shinn Turner For the Salisbury Post RALEIGH — John Grisham and John Hart had just one piece of advice... read more