Three cars broken into outside gym
SALISBURY — Three cars were broken into in the Planet Fitness parking lot between 7 and 9:05 p.m. Monday, according to the Salisbury Police Department.
No property was stolen from one car but several of its locking mechanisms were damaged.
The other two cars had punched-in door locks. Items were stolen from one of them.
In other Police Department reports:
• Drug paraphernalia was seized Sunday in the 100 block of East Horah Street.
• A burglary was reported Tuesday in the 2100 block of East Innes Street.
• A larceny was reported Tuesday at Applebee’s on Faith Road.
• Credit card fraud was reported Tuesday at Walmart on South Arlington Street.
• Vandalism was reported Tuesday in the 900 block of West Bank Street.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• Possible counterfeit bills were brought to West Rowan Middle School on Monday.
• Sprinkles Truck Repair Inc. reported a burglary Monday from its business at 220 Honeysuckle Lane in Salisbury.
• A larceny was reported Monday in the 100 block of St. Luke’s Church Road in Salisbury.
• A woman reported a burglary in the 600 block of Lippard Road just outside Faith.
• A man reported a burglary Monday in the 7900 block of Arizona Place in Kannapolis.
• Matthew Robert Budney, 35, was charged Monday with felony possession of a dangerous weapon in prison.
• Kelly Dean Foy, 50, was charged Monday with felony breaking and entering in the 200 block of Kay Street in Salisbury.
• Ronald Jason Kinzer, 35, was charged Monday with felony obtaining of property by false pretenses in the 400 block of Grace Church Road in Salisbury.
• Kane Kileal Moore, 23, was charged Monday with felony possession of a Schedule I controlled substance at Ocher and Ruby streets in Rockwell.