MLK Day Closings 2018
The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday, Monday, Jan. 15:
• City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and recreation centers, will be closed.
• The City’s Solid Waste Division will offer garbage and recycling collection on schedule.
• The City’s Street Division will not offer limb or leaf collection on Jan. 15. Collection will resume Jan. 16.
• Salisbury Transit will offer regular transit services on Jan. 15.
• Fibrant Technical Support will maintain regular hours. For assistance, customers may contact Fibrant Technical Support by calling 704-638-5300.
• Salisbury-Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed Jan. 15. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call 704-638-5339.
• The Salisbury Community Park will operate on schedule from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Landis City Hall will be open. Trash and recycling will be unaffected.
In Granite Quarry, Town Hall will be closed for the holiday.
Rowan County Administrative Offices will be closed Monday for the holiday. The Board of Commissioners’ meeting will be Tuesday, Jan., 16 at 6 p.m.
The Town of Rockwell Administrative Department will be closed. Trash and recycling will be unaffected.
In China Grove, town offices will be closed with trash and recycling unaffected.
Faith’s town office will be open. Trash and recycling pickup will continue as normal.
Cleveland’s town hall will be closed. Trash and recycling pickup will not be affected.
Town offices in East Spencer will be closed.