Blotter: Two broken into on Freeland Drive
Two stores on Freeland Drive were broken into Sunday, according to Salisbury Police. Cato and It’s Fashion suffered approximately $1,000 of damage each after their windows were attacked with a brick or rock.
Reports show that Cato reported $1,000 worth of damage to store windows, and $100 worth of damage to floors. It’s Fashion reported $1,000 worth of damage to store windows. The break-in at Cato tripped alarms, according to reports. Missing items were not listed. The break-ins were discovered at approximately 6:09 a.m. Sunday.
In other Salisbury Police Department reports
- Zacary Adam Burris was charged Sunday with assault on a female.
- Mario Demitres Williams was charged Saturday with possession of up to half an ounce of marijuana.
- Stephanie Kathleen Broadway was charged Saturday with possession of up to half an ounce of marijuana and possession of marijuana paraphernalia.
- Jimmy Eugene Carpenter was charged Friday with obtaining property by false pretense and possession of stolen goods.
- Justin Lee Hunter was charged Friday with resisting a public officer.
- Morgan Nichole Pepper was charged Friday with failure to appear in court on previous charges.