Posters Nov. 1
• Salisbury Neighborhood Action Group, 6:30 p.m., sponsored by the Salisbury Police Department and 0pen to the public every first Wednesday of the month. Updates on drug and criminal investigations and code enforcement.
• Hot dog sale, 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Thursday, Rodgers Park Reformed Church, 704 E. 22nd St., Kannapolis. 704-932-8301.
• Deadline Thursday for delivery orders for Humane Society of Rowan County’s fall spaghetti dinner on Friday. Lunch 11 a.m.-1 p.m., dinner 5-8 p.m. Delivery of five or more orders. Rhyne Building, Stallings Memorial Baptist Church, 817 S. Main St. 704-636-5700 or fax 704-633-5832. Adults $6, children under 12 $3. Benefits veterinary care and rehabilitation of stray and abandoned animals.
• GriefShare: Surviving the Holidays seminar, 10 a.m.-noon Saturday, Central Baptist Church, 1810 Moose Road, Kannapolis. Free. 704-467-2795 or email email@example.com
• Fairview Heights Missionary Baptist Church pastor appreciation Rainbow Tea for the Rev. Clarence E. Marlin and Evangelist Cathye Marlin, 4 p.m. Saturday, St. John’s Lutheran Church fellowship hall, 200 W. Innes St. Use the parking lot off Innes Street; door and elevator on the right.
• 15th Earnhardt reunion for descendants of Josephine Hopkins Earnhardt and Henry Milas Earnhardt, 1 p.m. Sunday, fellowship building of Union Lutheran Church, 4770 Bringle Ferry Road. Amy Earnhardt Blackman, 704-633-6514.
The annual Jimmy Murphey’s Christmas meal distribution will be held Dec. 23. The program was started in 1932 by a... read more