Strong-arm robbery near Domino’s, man reports
SALISBURY — A man reported a strong-arm robbery late Friday night near Domino’s on West Innes Street.
According to the Salisbury Police Department, the man said he was robbed just after midnight Friday but did not report the crime until 6 p.m. Saturday.
He told police that he was walking to a friend’s house on Link Avenue when he was approached by two black men near Domino’s parking lot. The men told him to give them everything he had.
According to reports, the man gave them $15 and a can of tobacco. The men patted him down, then pushed him and took off running.
In other Salisbury Police Department reports:
- A motor vehicle was reported stolen Saturday in the 200 block of Laurel Pointe Circle.
- A burglary was reported Saturday in the 100 block of Kesler Street.
- A bicycle was reported stolen Saturday from Walmart.
- A burglary was reported Saturday in the 100 block of West 11th Street.
- Numerous residents reported car break-ins on Richmond Road over the weekend. Items were reported stolen Saturday and Sunday from vehicles in the 300, 400 and 500 blocks.
- Dennis Andrew Goodman was arrested Saturday and charged with assault on a female.
- Josue Esau Nunez Ramirez was arrested Saturday and charged with simple assault and simple assault and battery or affray.
- Leo Anthony Douglas was arrested Sunday and charged with resisting, delaying or obstructing a public officer.
- John Robert Chambers was arrested Sunday and charged with larceny.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
- A man reported a burglary Thursday in the 200 block of Mountain View Road.
- Devin Cody Oakes, 25, was charged Thursday with possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance.
- Deborah Ann Pringle, 54, was charged Thursday with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer.
- Toney Rome Allison, 32, was charged Thursday with being a habitual felon.
- Jamarr Durwin Quarles, 42, was charged Thursday with possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance.
- Daniel Adam Maner, 24, was charged Thursday with breaking and entering a building.