South Main Book Co.
1. When the English Fall, by Ruth Ware.
2. Dog Stars, by Peter Heller.
3. The Late Show, by Michael Connelly.
4. The Identicals, by Elin Hilderbrand.
5. Camino Island, by John Grisham.
6. Beach House for Rent, by Mary Alice Monroe.
7. Same Beach Next Year, by Dorothea Benton Frank.
8. Since We Fell, by Dennis Lehane.
9. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry, by Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
10. Killers of the Flower Moon, by David Grann.
1. The Late Show, by Michael Connelly.
2. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
3. Camino Island, by John Grisham.
4. Into the Water, by Paula Hawkins.
5. House of Spies, by Daniel Silva.
6. The Ministry of Utmost Happiness, by Arundhati Roy.
7. Magpie Murders, by Anthony Horowitz.
8. Norse Mythology, by Neil Gaiman.
9. The Underground Railroad, by Colson Whitehead.
10. The Lying Game, by Ruth Ware.
1. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry, by Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
2. Giant of the Senate, by Al Franken.
3. Hillbilly Elegy, by J.D. Vance.
4. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
5. Theft by Finding, by David Sedaris.
6. Devil’s Bargain, by Joshua Green.
7. Make Your Bed, by Admiral William H. McRaven.
8. You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me, by Sherman Alexie.
9. Killers of the Flower Moon, by David Grann.
10. Hunger, by Roxane Gray.
Brooke Taylor sent out a message that said, “He’s back!” I had been away on my bike ride for nearly... read more