Blotter: May 17
SALISBURY — Police went to serve a Cabarrus County warrant on a Salisbury man Sunday and wound up filing additional charges against him.
Nolan Kiel Graves, 18, of the 900 block of Locke Street, was searched and found to be in possession of a controlled substances, according to police. He was charged with felony maintaining a dwelling or vehicle for a controlled substance; possession with intent to manufacture, sell or deliver a controlled substance Schedule I; and selling or delivering a controlled substance Schedule II, all of which are felonies.
He was issued a $11,500 secured bond, and his court date is set for June 16. He remains in the Rowan Country Detention Center.
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
• A woman reported a stolen vehicle Saturday in the 1200 block of Sidney Drive.
• A domestic violence incident was reported Saturday in 1300 block of Old Concord Road.
• Someone was found passed out on the property of Grace United Methodist Church on Saturday evening. Drugs were found.
• A man reported property vandalism in the 5oo block of Lafayette Circle. The report was made Saturday.
• A man reported an attempted larceny from a motor vehicle in the 100 block of North Main Street on Sunday.
• Someone reported child neglect Sunday in the 100 block of Lilly Avenue.
• A man reported a burglary Monday in the 300 block of Mahaley Avenue.
• A man was arrested in the 1300 block of West Horah Street after an assault on a female was reported Saturday.