Posters April 5
• Hot dog sale at Rodgers Park Reformed Church, 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Thursday, 704 E. 22nd St., Kannapolis. Benefits local and world missions and church projects. 704-932-8301.
• In My Father’s House led by the Rev. Roosevelt Jenkins, 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Thursday, Hurley Room at Rowan Public Library.
• Bus trip to Harrah’s Cherokee, April 29. Sponsored by J.C. Price Sports Hall of Fame. $40. Reservations deadline April 15. Brenda Cowan, 704-633-9073, or Wayne Woodruff, 704-890-0916.
• Salisbury Chapter of Winston-Salem State University Alumni, 3 p.m. Sunday, Noble and Kelsey Funeral Home, 223 E. Fisher St.
• J.C. Price High School Class of 1959, 5:30 p.m. Thursday, community room on Newsome Road.
• Prayer breakfast at Tower of Power United Holy Church, 8:30 a.m. Saturday. Speaker: Co-Pastor Patricia Turner Emeritus. Open to the public. Dawn Mason, 704-645-1219.
• AmVets host Tim Clark Band, 8 p.m.-midnight Friday, AmVets Post 460, 285 Lakeside Drive. $10. Food and beverages available for purchase. 704-870-8777.
By Mark Wineka email@example.com GRANITE QUARRY — The town of Granite Quarry has hired Jason Hord as its maintenance supervisor.... read more