Posters March 29
• The Usher Board of Fairview Heights Missionary Baptist Church, 704 Old Concord Road, hosts a musical program at 2 p.m. Saturday. Interested groups are invited to participate. Food will be available in the fellowship hall beginning at noon.
• Steppin’ Out Social Club’s trip to Harrah’s Cherokee Casino is May 5. Leaving the old Belk parking lot at 7 p.m. and returning at 8 a.m. May 6. $40 (nonrefundable) with $20 returned on arrival at the casino. Small coolers welcome. 704-232-5201 or 704-640-6993.
• Granite Quarry/Shuford School reunion, April 14-15. Youth Film Group will collect school stories of those age 70 and older on video for a short film about Shuford Memorial School. Call 704-232-5747 or 704-433-4610 for a release form.
• Registration extended until Saturday for At the Cross Ministries’ “Youth Stand for Christ” on April 8. Teams of seven boys and girls ages 9-16 learn to work together. Sign-up sheets are available at the YMCA on Jake Alexander Boulevard, 704-433-6662 or Deelady01@gmail.com.
• Unlocking the Books of Daniel and Revelation by Prophecies of Hope, free seminar, 7-8:45 p.m. Thursday, school auditorium, 305 Rudolph Road. Free child care. http://relevantseminars.org/salisbury
By Rebecca Rider email@example.com SALISBURY — For the past several years, 14-year-old Gabrielle Brown’s world has revolved around words. Vocabulary lists are... read more