Blotter: February 6
In Salisbury police reports:
• The Brian Center, 635 Statesville Blvd., reported a larceny Friday.
• A man reported Friday a burglary while at Comfort Suites, 1040 E. Innes St.
• A woman reported Friday that someone stole items from her vehicle while at Comfort Suites, 1040 E. Innes St.
• Dunkin Donuts reported Friday an attempted breaking and entering, 715 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
• A man reported Saturday that someone took items from his vehicle while parked at Comfort Suites, 1040 E. Innes St.
• A woman reported Saturday a burglary in the 600 block of West Horah Street.
• A woman reported Saturday she was the victim of an assault in the 600 block of Oak Brook Drive.
• Someone reported gunfire Saturday on Ryan Street.
• A woman reported Saturday that someone forced his way into her home in the 300 block of Foster Lane.
• A woman reported someone took money from her vehicle Sunday while parked at Marco’s Pizza, 413 E. Innes St.
• A man reported Sunday he was the victim of an armed robbery in the 1500 block of West Horah Street.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s reports:
• A woman reported Thursday items were stolen from the 4100 block of Strider Circle, Kannapolis.
• A man reported Thursday someone stole construction equipment from the 3200 block of Bringle Ferry Road.
• Rodney Glenn Lowder, 45, was charged Thursday with misdemeanor assault on a female in the 2300 block of West C Street, Kannapolis.
• Destiny Leigh Beaver, 19, was charged Thursday with misdemeanor breaking and entering while at the Rowan County Magistrate’s Office.
• Joshua Luke Edwards, 17, was charged Thursday with felony breaking and entering in the 200 block of Woodgrove Drive, Mount Ulla.
— Shavonne Walker