Salisbury Police Department 2017 nine goals
The following are goals for the Salisbury Police Department during the 2017 calendar year:
- Seek to staff all operations at an acceptable level to provide quality service.
- Work to successfully clear the unsolved homicide crimes that have occurred in Salisbury.
- Seek to effectively deploy a patrol beat system.
- Seek to develop a faith-based partnership and a Chief’s Advisory Board.
- Review and update all departmental directives to ensure policies are current and reflect department operations.
- Review the department’s internal and external procedural justice through an assessment of the disciplinary procedure system and explore a performance analysis program.
- Enhance the department’s community engagement through social media.
- Seek to expand the current training program.
- Seek to effectively implement the Police Officer Physical Abilities Test (POPAT) for current sworn staff.
You Might Like
From staff reports Catawba’s basketball team has been on the road a lot lately, but the Indians are back at... read more