South Main Book Co.
1. 1984, by George Orwell.
2. The Vegetarian, by Han Kang.
3. The Whistler, by John Grisham.
4. Uglies, by Scott Westerfeld.
5. Women in Science, by Rachel Ignotofsky.
6. Hidden Figures, by Margot Lee Shetterly.
7. The Glass Universe, by Dava Sobel.
8. The Underground Railroad, by Colson Whitehead.
9. Fahrenheit 451, by Ray Bradbury.
10. Finding Wonders, by Jeannine Atkins.
1. The Underground Railroad, by Colson Whitehead.
2. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
3. Commonwealth, by Ann Patchett.
4. Difficult Women, by Roxane Gay.
5. The Whistler, by John Grisham.
6. Moonglow, by Michael Chabon.
7. Swing Time, by Zadie Smith.
8. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
9. The Girl Before, by J.P. Delaney.
10. The Spy, by Paulo Coelho.
1. Hillbilly Elegy, by J.D. Vance.
2. The Undoing Project, by Michael Lewis.
3. The Hidden Life of Trees, by Peter Wohlleben.
4. The Book of Joy, by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Archbishop Desmond Tutu with Douglas Abrams.
5. Born a Crime, by Trevor Noah.
6. The Princess Diarist, by Carrie Fisher.
7. The Lost City of the Monkey God, by Douglas Preston.
8. Between the World and Me, by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
9. Killing the Rising Sun, by Bill O’Reilly.
10. When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi.