South Main Book Co.
1. Washington’s Farewell, by John Avlen.
2. Born a Crime, by Trevor Noah.
3. Thank You for Being Late, by Thomas L. Friedman.
4. Upstream, by Mary Oliver.
5. The Vegetarian, by Han Kang.
6. Faithful, by Alice Hoffman.
7. Moonglow, by Michael Chabon.
8. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
9. Today Will be Different, by Maria Semple.
10. When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi.
1. The Underground Railroad, by Colson Whitehead.
2. Commonwealth, by Ann Patchett.
3. Moonglow, by Michael Chabon.
4. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
5. The Whistler, by John Grisham.
6. Swing Time, by Zadie Smith.
7. Difficult Women, by Roxane Gay.
8. The Spy, by Paulo Coelho.
9. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
10. Night School, by Lee Child.
1. Hillbilly Elegy, by J.D. Vance.
2. The Undoing Project, by Michael Lewis.
3. The Hidden Life of Trees, by Peter Wohlleben.
4. Born a Crime, by Trevor Noah.
5. The Book of Joy, by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Archbishop Desmond Tutu with Douglas Abrams.
6. Thank You for Being Late, by Thomas L. Friedman.
7. The Princess Diarist, by Carrie Fisher.
8. Between the World and Me, by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
9. When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi.
10. Upstream, by Mary Oliver.