South Main Book Co.
1. Redemption Road, by John Hart.
2. Miss Jane, by Brad Watson.
3. Commonwealth, by Ann Patchett.
4. The Underground Railroad, by Colson Whitehead.
5. Home, by Harlan Coben.
6. Thunder Road, by Bruce Springsteen.
7. Razor Girl, by Carol Hiaasen.
8. Truly Madly Guilty, by Liane Moriarty.
9. The Nix, by Nathan Hill.
10. Hero of the Empire: The Boer War, a Daring Escape, and the Making
of Winston Churchill, by Candice Millard.
1. Commonwealth, by Ann Patchett.
2. Razor Girl, by Carol Hiaasen.
3. The Underground Railroad, by Colson Whitehead.
4. Nutshell, by Ian McEwan.
5. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
6. The Woman in Cabin 10, by Ruth Ware.
7. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
8. Home, by Harlan Coben.
9. The Girls, by Emma Cline.
10. Here I Am, by Jonathan Safran Foer.
1. Killing the Rising Sun, by Bill O’Reilly.
2. Hillbilly Elegy, by J.D. Vance.
3. The Girl With the Lower Back Tattoo, by Amy Schumer.
4. When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi.
5. The Hidden Life of Trees, by Peter Wohlleben.
6. Love Warrior, by Glennon Doyle Melton.
7. Between the World and Me, by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
8. Hero of the Empire, by Candice Millard.
9. Designing Your Life: How to Build a Well-Lived, Joyful Life, by Bill Burnett, Dave Evans.
10. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo.