Published 12:00 am Sunday, August 7, 2016
South Main Book Co.
1. Harry Potter and The Cursed Child, by J.K.Rowling.
2. A Man Called Ove, by Fredrik Backman.
3. Under the Harrow, by Flynn Berry.
4. Station Eleven, by Emily St. John Mandel.
5. But What if We’re Wrong? by Chuck Klosterman.
6. Undergound Railroad, by Colson Whitehead.
7. Black Widow, by Daniel Silva.
8. Avenue of Mysteries, by John Irving.
9. Between the World and Me, by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
10. The View from the Cheap Seats, by Neil Gaiman.
1. The Girls, by Emma Cline.
2. Truly Madly Guilty, by Liane Moriarty.
3. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
4. The Black Widow, by Daniel Silva.
5. Heroes of the Frontier, by Dave Eggers.
6. The Woman in Cabin 10, by Ruth Ware.
7. The Nest, by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney.
8. Before the Fall, by Noah Hawley.
9. Sweetbitter, by Stephanie Danler.
10. Homegoing, by Yaa Gyasi.
1. When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi.
2. Between the World and Me, by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
3. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo.
4. Crisis of Character, by Gary J. Byrne.
5. Shoe Dog, by Phil Knight.
6. Hamilton, by Lin-Manuel Miranda, Jeffrey Seller, Jeremy McCarter.
7. Grunt, by Mary Roach.
8. White Trash. By Nancy Isenberg.
9. Tribe, by Sebastian Junger.
10. Seven Brief Lesson on Physics, by Carlo Rovelli.