Bestsellers — 5-15-16
1. Redemption Road, by John Hart.
2. Lies and Other Acts of Love, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
3. King of Lies, by John Hart.
4. Down River, by John Hart.
5. Dear Carolina, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
6. The Last Child, by John Hart.
7. The Rainbow Comes and Goes, by Anderson Cooper & Gloria Vanderbilt.
8. Iron House, by John Hart.
9. Thomas Jefferson and the Tripoli Pirates, by Brian Kilmeade.
10. The Nightingale, by Kristin Hannah.
1. The Nest, by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney.
2. Everybody’s Fool, by Richard Russo.
3. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
4. Zero K, by Don DeLillo.
5. The Girl on the Train, by Paula Hawkins.
6. The Last Mile, by David Baldacci.
7. Miller’s Valley, by Anna Quindlen.
8. The Nightingale, by Kristin Hannah.
9. Eligible, by Curtis Sittenfeld.
10. 15th Affair, by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro.
1. The Rainbow Comes and Goes, by Anderson Cooper & Gloria Vanderbilt.
2. When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi.
3. Becoming Grandma: The Joys and Science of the New Grandparenting, by Lesley Stahl.
4. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo.
5. Shoe Dog, by Phil Knight.
6. Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance, by Angela Duckworth.
7. Lab Girl, by Hope Jahren.
8. Between the World and Me, by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
9. Seven Brief Lessons on Physics, by Carlo Rovelli.
10. Hamilton: The Revolution, by Lin-Manuel Miranda, Jeremy McCarter.