Sheriff’s Office adds five to most wanted list
Published 12:00 am Saturday, April 9, 2016
The Rowan County Sheriff’s Office has added five to its Most Wanted list, one of whom is a registered sex offender who left the address he had listed on the sex offender registry. Sheriff’s officials say these latest additions brings the total number to 13 on the Most Wanted List.
The following have been added:
• Frank Larry Graham Jr., 31, 5 feet 7 inches tall, 200 pounds, last known location was Rockwell. He was charged in April with felony failure to notify of address change as a registered sex offender.
• Kyheem Tyreed Martinez, 22, 6 feet tall, 170 pounds, last known locations Salisbury and Winston-Salem. He was charged in August 2015 felony fraud, felony possession of stolen property and felony probation violation.
• Thomas Lee Sullivan, 45, 5 feet 11 inches tall, 200 pounds, last known locations Mocksville and Winston-Salem. He was charged in October 2015 with felony larceny and three counts of fraud. He also has pending charges in Forsyth County.
• John James Belvin, 45, 6 feet tall, 200 pounds, last known location Winston-Salem. He was charged in October 2015 with felony larceny and three counts of fraud. He also has pending charges in Forsyth and Johnson counties.
• Tony Andrew Messineo, 28, 5 feet 2 inches tall, 125 pounds, last known locations Gold Hill and Maryland. He was charged in October 2o15 with felony breaking and entering, larceny and fraud.
Anyone with information about the location on these suspects can contact Lt. Chad Moose 704-216-8687 or Detective Greg Bacote 704-216-8772.