Bestselling books (2-28-16)
Published 12:00 am Sunday, February 28, 2016
1. Southern Heat, by David Burnsworth.
2. The Secret to Hummingbird Cake, by Celeste Fletcher McHale.
3. My Name is Lucy Barton, by Elizabeth Strout.
4. Come Rain or Come Shine, by Jan Karon
5. Fahrenheit 451, by Ray Bradbury.
6. Me Before You, by Jojo Moyes.
7. Burning Heat, by David Burnsworth.
8. A Thousand Acres, by Jane Smiley.
9. The King of Lies, by John Hart.
10. Spark Joy, by Marie Kondo.
1. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
2. My Name is Lucy Barton, by Elizabeth Strout.
3. The Girl on the Train, by Paula Hawkins.
4. The Nightingale, by Kristin Hannah.
5. The Swans of Fifth Avenue, by Melanie Benjamin.
6. Fates and Furies, by Lauren Groff.
7. Midnight Sun, by Jo Nesbo.
8. Cometh the Hour, by Jeffrey Archer.
9. The High Mountain of Portugal, by Yann Martel.
10. Rogue Lawyer, by John Grisham.
1. When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi.
2. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo.
3. Between the World and Me, by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
4. The Road to Little Dribbling, by Bill Bryson.
5. Spark Joy, by Marie Kondo.
6. In Other Words, by Jhumpa Lahiri.
7. Dark Money, by Jane Mayer.
8. Being Mortal, by Atul Gawande.
9. Originals, by Adam Grant.
10. And Then All Hell Broke Loose: Two Decades in the Middle East, by Richard Engel.