1. See Me, by Nicholas Sparks.
2. Jacques Pepin, Heart & Soul in the Kitchen, by Jacques Pepin.
3. Salisbury, by Larry Neal.
4. Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen.
5. Brooklyn, by Colm Tobin.
6. Felicity, by Mary Oliver.
7. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo.
8. The Girl on the Train, by Paula Hawkins.
9. The Nightingale, by Kristin Hannah.
10. The Japanese Lover, by Isabel Allende.
1. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
2. My Name is Lucy Barton, by Elizabeth Strout.
3. The Girl on the Train, by Paula Hawkins.
4. Fates and Furies, by Lauren Groff.
5. The Nightingale, by Kristin Hannah.
6. Rogue Lawyer, by John Grisham.
7. The Guest Room, by Chris Bohjalian.
8. The Japanese Lover, by Isabel Allende.
9. Dictator, by Robert Harris.
10. Felicity, by Mary Oliver.
1. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo.
2. Between the World and Me, by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
3. Spark Joy, by Marie Kondo.
4. When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi.
5. Being Mortal, by Atul Gawande.
6. Gratitude, by Oliver Sachs.
7. The Name of God is Mercy, by Pope Francis.
8. M Train, by Patti Smith.
9. H is for Hawk, by Helen MacDonald.
10. Thing Explainer, by Randall Munroe.
Catawba College Community Forum speaker to focus on women in conflict In 2005, the United Nations designated Jan. 27 —... read more