In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
- A man reported items stolen from his home at the 200 block of Soules Lane, Woodleaf, Monday.
- A woman reported a burglary Monday at the 200 block of Wind Swept Way, Rockwell.
- A woman reported Monday that she was assaulted by another woman at the 200 block of Spring Way Lane, Cleveland.
- Miranda Gail Waggoner, 22, was charged Monday with breaking and entering a building at the 600 block of Poole Road.
- Davon Roosevelt Burns, 41, was charged with habitual larceny Monday at the Sheriff’s Office.
- Jasmine Nicole Tutterow, 23, was charged Monday at the 200 block of North Main Street with simple assault.
- Braejon Demarrio Martin, 17, was charged Monday at the 1100 block of Safe Haven Lane, Rockwell, with offenses against family.
- Damion Lavar Byers, 36, was charged with assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury Monday at the 2100 block of Airport Road.
You Might Like
In honor of Veterans Day today, Food Lion stores are offering a 10 percent discount to active, retired and honorably discharged military... read more