Salisbury Police are looking for one suspect after responding to reports of shots fired Thursday.
According to police, officers went to 331 Crown Point Drive around 5:15 p.m. People at the residence told police they heard shots being fired and that a bullet went through their window. Two people were shooting at each other, according to police.
One man, Joseph Dominic Anderson, was arrested at the scene. Police are still looking for the other suspect.
Anderson was charged with carrying a concealed weapon, illegally discharging a gun and possession of a gun by a felon.
In other police reports:
• A man reported this car was stolen on Wednesday at 625 N. Main Street.
• A larceny was reported Thursday on the 1500 block of W. Innes Street.
• A man reported vandalism Thursday on the 400 block of Grace Street.
• Neda Childers Smith, 39, was charged with assault Thursday on the 100 block of Gasky Road.
• Kenneth Denard Brown, 50, was charged Thursday with breaking and entering.
In sheriff’s reports:
• A woman reported an attempted burglary Wednesday on the 700 block of Baker Mill Road in Cleveland.
• A man reported an assault Wednesday on the 1000 block of Deal Road in Mooresville.
• Jesse Dean Ciancimino, 30, was charged Wednesday with possession of a controlled substance on the 1200 block of Miller St. in China Grove.
• Emily Mullis Eudy, 32, was charged Wednesday with employ/permit minor to assist in an obscene offense on the 200 block of N. Main St. in Salisbury.
• Randy Leon Joplin, 54, was charged Wednesday with resist/delay/obstruct an officer at Eudy Road/Main Street in China Grove.
• Brittany Michelle Eller, 25, was charged Wednesday with larceny on the 1200 block of S. Main St. in Salisbury.
• Mitchell Jacob Kesler, 35, was charged Wednesday with assault on a female on the 200 block of N. Main St. in Salisbury.
• Robert James Miller, 29, was charged Wednesday with felony child abuse.
• Travis Lamar Nunn, 20, was charged Wednesday with possession of drug paraphernalia. on the 3400 block of S. Main St. in Salisbury.
A man who killed his ex-girlfriend in 2012 pleaded guilty to murder Friday at the Rowan County Courthouse. Gary Cureton, 57, pleaded... read more