In Rowan County Sheriff’s reports:
• Reliable Pawn reported on Monday someone sold stolen items in the 100 block of Mooresville Road. Reliable Pawn also reported on Monday someone pawned items that were stolen in the 100 block of Mooresville Road.
• A woman reported on Monday someone used her Social Security number to file a false income tax in the 4200 block of Chenault Road, Cleveland.
• EZ Pawn reported on Monday a person tried to pawn something stolen in the 400 block of South Main Street.
• A man reported on Monday he was the victim of a burglary in the 100 block of Rowland Lane.
• A woman reported on Monday her property was burglarized in the 5300 block of Long Ferry Road.
• A man reported on Monday a larceny occurred in the 4400 block of U.S. 601.
• Daquan Tydrell Tillman, 20, was charged on Monday with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a controlled substance schedule II while at the Rowan County Magistrate’s Office.
• Dani Shattarh Teasley, 18, was charged on Monday with felony obtaining property by false pretenses in the 400 block of Messner Street.
In Salisbury Police reports:
• A woman reported on Tuesday she was the victim of an assault in the 300 block of Pearl Street.
• A woman reported on Tuesday an assault occurred in the 200 block of West D Avenue.
• Sheetz reported on Tuesday being the victim of fraud in the 1500 block of South Jake Alexander Boulevard.
• Freeman Payton, 22, was charged on Monday with misdemeanor simple possession of marijuana in the 300 block of East Monroe Street and Old Concord Road.
Contact reporter Shavonne Walker at 70-797-4253.
By Jeanie Groh email@example.com Yadkin Path Montessori, Rowan County’s first Montessori preschool, is on track to open its doors in... read more