In police reports:
• Police seized marijuana on Wednesday in the 1300 block of West Innes Street.
• A man reported on Thursday someone stole items from his vehicle in the 400 block of Travis Lane.
• A man reported on Thursday his information was used to file fraudulent federal tax return and state tax return in Michigan.
• A woman reported on Thursday someone took items from his vehicle in the 100 block of Richmond Road.
• A man reported his cell phone was stolen from a property in the 200 block of East Innes Street.
In sheriff’s reports:
• A man reported on Wednesday he was the victim of fraud in the 100 block of Chelsea Lane.
• Union Volunteer Fire Department reported on Wednesday a larceny after a former firefighter who’d been dismissed did not return turn out gear.
• Michael Linn Grissom, 35, was charged on Wednesday with non-support of a child in the 1000 block of Lawndale Drive.
• Robert Andrew White, 43, was charged on Wednesday with misdemeanor assault by pointing a gun in the 1600 block of Brenner Avenue.
• Matthew Walter Robertson, 29, and Emily Grace Vuncannon, 20, were both charged on Wednesday with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a controlled substance schedule II while at the Rowan County courthouse.
• Sarah Elizabeth Harlow, 33, was charged on Wednesday with felony financial transaction card take/obtain while at the Rowan County Magistrate’s Office.
• Jason Andrew Pierce, 35, was charged on Wednesday with felony financial transaction card take/obtain in the 400 block of Grace Church Road.
• Donnie Anderson Myers, 37, was charged on Wednesday with felony larceny by employee while at the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
• Thomas Michael Strider, 46, was charged on Wednesday with misdemeanor resist, delay, obstruct an officer in the 8300 block of Smith Road, Kannapolis.
A Salisbury man suspected of breaking into several cars recently was arrested Friday after he allegedly tired to pawn stolen items.... read more