1. Pedaling, Prayers, and Perseverance, by David Freeze.
2. Perfect Christmas Eve Eve, by Cotton Ketchie.
3. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
4. Salisbury, by Larry Neal.
5. Killing Patton, by Bill O’Reilly.
6. Stinky and the Night Mare, by Skip Marsden.
7. Sword and Scapel, by Larry Rogers.
8. Trouble in Love Valley, by Cotton Ketchie.
9. 41: Portrait of My Father, by George W. Bush.
10. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
1. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
2. Gray Mountain, by John Grisham.
3. Redeployment, by Phil Klay.
4. Revival, by Stephen King.
5. The Escape, by David Baldacci.
6. The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt.
7. Lila, by Marilynne Robinson.
8. Blue Horses, by Mary Oliver.
9. The Boston Girl, by Anita Diamant.
10. Station Eleven, by Emily St. John Mandel.
1. Yes Please, by Amy Poehler.
2. Being Mortal, by Atul Gawande.
3. Killing Patton, by Bill O’Reilly.
4. Small Victories, by Anne Lamott.
5. What If? by Randall Munroe.
6. Make It Ahead, by Ina Garten.
7. 41: A Portrait of My Father, by George W. Bush.
8. Everything I Need to Know I Learned From a Little Golden Book, by Diane Muldrow.
9. Everything I Need to Know About Christmas I Learned From a Little Golden Book, by Diane Muldrow.
10. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo.
As we get deeper into another holiday season, one thing is for sure: There will be parties, parties, and more... read more