City offices will close at 2 p.m. Wednesday for holiday
City of Salisbury
The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for the Thanksgiving holiday:
• City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center, will close at 2 p.m. on Wednesday and will be closed on Thursday and Friday.
• The City’s Solid Waste Division will offer garbage and recycling collection on schedule.
• The City’s Street Division will not offer limb collection on Thursday and Friday. Collection will take place by Dec. 5.
• The City’s Transit Division will not offer transit services on Thursday. On Friday, Routes 1, 2 and 3 will operate from 9:30 a.m. to 3:20 p.m. On Nov. 29, Routes 2 and 3 will operate on regular schedule from 9:30 a.m. to 3:20 p.m.
• Fibrant Technical Support will maintain regular hours. For assistance, customers may contact Fibrant Technical Support by calling (704) 216-7567.
• Salisbury Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will close at 2 p.m. on Wednesday and will be closed on Thursday and Friday . If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call (704) 638-5339.
• All four recreation centers will be closed on Wednesday through Friday.
• The Salisbury Community Park will be closed on Thursday but will otherwise maintain regular hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.