In Salisbury Police reports:
• A man reported on Monday someone stole his moped in the 400 block of East Fisher Street.
• A man reported on Monday a vehicle theft occurred in the 700 block of Victory Street.
• Someone fired shots on Monday in the 1500 block of Second Street.
• A man report on Monday an attempted burglary occurred in the 600 block of Harrel Street.
• A man reported on Monday two runaway juveniles were located behind Walmart and one of them had pills.
• A woman reported on Monday she was physically assaulted at Benchwarmers in the 100 block of East Fisher Street.
• A woman reported on Tuesday a larceny occurred in the 100 block of Henderlite Street.
• Darren Eugene Parker, 43, was charged on Monday with misdemeanor unauthorized use of motor vehicle in the 600 block of Partee Street.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s reports:
• A man reported on Friday while he was in the hospital his handgun was stolen from his home in the 6800 block of Old Mocksville Road.
• A man reported on Friday someone broke into his vehicle in the 100 block of Blue Heron Road.
• New Zion Baptist Church reported on Friday an outbuilding was broken into in the 2700 block of Dunn’s Mountain Road.
• A man reported on Friday he was the victim of an assault in the 7800 block of Wright Road, Kannapolis.
• A woman reported on Saturday a burglary occurred sometime between Thursday afternoon and Saturday morning in the 6600 block of Long Branch Road.
• Tabernacle Baptist Church reported on Saturday someone stole items from the church property sometime between Thursday and Saturday in the 1000 block of Mount Hope Church Road.
• A woman reported on Sunday she was the victim of a physical assault in the 700 block of Eastview Road.
• MCS Auctions reported on Sunday a vandalism occurred in the 8900 block of West NC 152, Mooresville.
• A man reported on Sunday a burglary occurred sometime on Friday in the 1200 block of Henderson Grove Church Road.
• A man reported on Sunday someone took items from his vehicle in the 100 block of Reading Road.
• Codie Doyle Buchanan, 24, was charged on Saturday with misdemeanor assault on a female in the 100 block of Moorland Park Street, China Grove.
• Carrie Wright Adair, 38, was charged Saturday with felony possession with the intent to manufacture a controlled substance schedule IV in the 100 block of East Eleventh Street.
• Hunter Adam James, 28, was charged on Saturday with displaying a fictitious license plate while at China Grove and Daugherty roads.
• Charles Shane Hartsell, 34, was charged on Saturday with misdemeanor possession of schedule IV controlled substances at the Webb Road Flea Market, 175 Leach Road.
• Jacob Daniel Poole, 36, was charged on Saturday with felony possession of a controlled substance schedule I, while at the Rowan County Magistrate’s Office.
• Walter Lee Earley, 34, was charged on Sunday with misdemeanor assault on a female in the 100 block of John Michael Lane.
• Charles Steven Sechler, 45, was charged on Sunday with misdemeanor communicating threats in the 5500 block of Calvin Lane, Kannapolis.
• Elizabeth Marie Upright, 20, was charged on Sunday with misdemeanor simple assault in the 200 block of Westhaven Way, China Grove.
• Kristopher Steven Maldonado, 23, was charged on Sunday with felony obtaining a controlled substance by fraud in the 1000 block of Saxton Circle.
Contact reporter Shavonne Potts at 704-797-4253.
By Shavonne Potts firstname.lastname@example.org Police found two men unconscious inside a vehicle parked on the square late Saturday night, one... read more