Blotter – 11-4-14
In other sheriff’s reports:
• A man reported on Thursday a burglary occurred at his home in the 100 block of Blue Heron Road.
• A man reported on Thursday someone broke into his camper in the 900 block of South Kimmons Street, Landis.
• A man reported on Thursday someone made fraudulent transactions on his debit card in the 900 block of Klondale Street, China Grove.
• A man reported on Thursday a breaking and entering occurred in the 100 block of Clyde Poole Road.
• A woman reported on Thursday a burglary occurred in the 400 block of Primrose Drive.
• A man reported on Thursday unknown people forced their way into a side door and broke into the 100 block of Butterfly Lane, Rockwell.
• Leonard Roy Dean Holland, 41, was charged Thursday with habitual felon while at the Rowan Magistrate’s Office.
• Emily O’Neill Gobble, 20, was charged Thursday with felony breaking and entering while at the Rowan County Courthouse.
In police reports:
• The Pop Shoppe reported a burglary in the 1500 block of East Innes Street.
• A man reported on Saturday he was the victim of a simple assault in the 600 block of Mitchell Avenue.
• A man reported on Sunday his vehicle was stolen from the 700 block of Maple Avenue.
• A burglary was reported on Sunday in the 200 block of Castlewood Drive.
• A vandalism was reported on Sunday in the 100 block of East Fisher Street.
• Dalnika Elsie Martin, 22, was charged Friday with felony obtaining property by false pretenses at Walmart.
• Mary Tresca Hoefer, 32, was charged Friday with breaking and entering while at the Rowan County Magistrate’s Office.
Contact reporter Shavonne Potts at 704-797-4253.
Police had to physically place a Salisbury man inside a patrol car after he refused to leave a local bar... read more