Police: Spencer man with lengthy list of warrants arrested
A Spencer man remains in the Rowan County jail after police served him with over a dozen outstanding warrants,
Ronald Sytoria Bush II, 33, of the 100 block of Pine Croft Lane, was issued a $37,500 secured bond. Salisbury Police arrested Bush Sunday at the Rowan County Magistrate’s Office.
A police report said Bush has the following outstanding warrants — one count unauthorized use of motor vehicle, one count injury to personal property, one count exceeding posted speed, one count possession of open container alcohol in passenger area, one count hit and run, property damage, four counts failure to appear, one count failure to stop at stop sign, one count driving while license revoked, one count reckless driving to endanger and one count signal/movement violation.
He is listed as an absconder from probation/parole supervision. Bush is currently on probation following a December conviction of damage to property in Cabarrus County.
He has been convicted of driving while license revoked, drug possession, resisting arrest, driving while impaired and shoplifting.
In other police reports:
• A woman reported Saturday an assault at Zion Hills Apartments, 1600 block of Standish Street.
• A sexual assault was reported Saturday in the 900 block of West Horah Street.
• A man reported Saturday a larceny from his vehicle occurred between Aug. 23 and Saturday in the 600 block of South Shaver Street.
• A man reported Sunday someone stole a bicycle from the 500 block of East Innes Street.
• A woman reported Sunday an assault occurred in the 600 block of South Caldwell Street.
• A woman reported Sunday an assault occurred in the 2300 block of Statesville Boulevard.
• A woman reported Sunday three juveniles broke out the window of a Nissan by throwing rocks at the car in the 800 block of Pine street.
• A woman reported Monday a burglary in the 2300 block of Statesville Boulevard.
• A man reported Monday the theft of a vehicle in the 100 block of East Fisher Street.
• A man reported Monday he was assaulted in the 400 block of Park Avenue by five males and during the assault a female stabbed him in the back several times with a knife. His mother took him to the hospital, but police said he was not cooperative.
• A woman reported Monday she was threatened, shots were fired near her home in the 1800 block of Harrison Road.
• A woman reported Monday an assault in the 700 block of Park Avenue.
• Rhonda Jean Al-Amin, 46, was charged Monday with felony breaking and entering buildings while at the Rowan County Magistrate’s Office.
• Warren Antonio Still, 32, was charged Tuesday with felony assault by strangulation in the 400 block of Park Avenue.
Contact reporter Shavonne Potts at 704-797-4253.