1. Optimism for Autism, by Susan King.
2. Guests on Earth, by Lee Smith.
3. Close Your Eyes, Hold Hands, by Chris Bohjalian.
4. All I Have in This World, by Michael Parker.
5. Hateship, Friendship, Courtship, Loveship, Marriage, by Alice Munro.
6. A Long Time Gone, by Karen White.
7. Honor and Betrayal, by Patrick Robinson.
8. Land of Love and Drowning, by Tiphanie Yanique.
9. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
10. The Boys in the Boat, by Daniel James Brown.
1. The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt.
2. The Book of Life, by Deborah Harkness.
3. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
4. The Heist, by Daniel Silva.
5. The Silkworm, by Robert Galbraith (J.K. Rowling).
6. Big Little Lies, by Liane Moriarty.
7. Lucky Us, by Amy Bloom.
8. California, by Edan Lepucki.
9. The Vacationers, by Emma Straub.
10. The Invention of Wings, by Sue Monk Kidd.
1. A Spy Among Friends: Kim Philby and the Great Betrayal, by Ben Macintyre.
2. Everything I Need to Know I Learned from a Little Golden Book, by Diana Muldrow.
3. David and Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell.
4. Hard Choices, by Hillary Rodham Clinton.
5. Think Like a Freak, by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner.
6. Capital in the Twenty-first Century, by Thomas Piketty.
7. Unbroken, by Lauren Hillenbrand.
8. The Mockingbird Next Door: Life with Harper Lee, by Marja Mills.
9. Can’t We Talk About Something More Pleasant, by Roz Chast.
10. Flash Boys, by Michael Lewis.