Fresh frittata cooking at Farmers Market
Cooperative Extension Family & Consumer Sciences Agent Toi Degree will be cooking at the Salisbury Farmers’ Market this Saturday.
She will use local produce from the vendors and make a delicious Leek and Potato Frittata. She will start early, so make sure you stop by to get a taste before the samples are gone.
The Salisbury Farmers’ Market will also have a selection of:
• Hand crafted local cheese
• Fresh field grown tomatoes, squash, potatoes, leeks and garlic.
• Homemade baked goods (sweets and breads).
• Specialty sauces (garlic pesto, salsa, etc.)
• Tree ripened peaches.
• Cut flowers and handcrafted bouquets.
• Delicious meats (beef, pork, chicken and guinea).
• Handmade crafts.
The Salisbury Farmers’ Market is across the street from the Rowan Public Library at 115 S. Jackson St. Their market hours are 8 a.m.-noon. Visit www.salisburyfarmersmarket.com for more information.