1. Icy Shadows, by Rob Robertson.
2. The Traveler’s Gift: Seven Decisions That Determine Personal Success, by Andy Andrews.
3. City of Heavenly fire, by Cassandra Clare.
4. Pink Suit, by Nicole Kelby.
5. The Tale of the Dueling Neurosurgeons, by Sam Kean.
6. The Husband’s Secret, by Liane Moriarty.
7. The Invention of Wings, by Sue Monk Kidd.
8. The Steady Running of the Hour, by Justin Go.
9. The Phantom of Fifth Avenue, by Meryl Gordon.
10. The Fault in Our Stars, by John Green.
1. The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt.
2. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
3. The One & Only, by Emily Giffin.
4. The Target, by David Baldacci.
5. Natchez Burning, by Greg Iles.
6. The Invention of Wings, by Sue Monk Kidd.
7. Unlucky 13, by James Patterson.
8. The Last Kind Words Saloon, by Larry McMurtry.
9. The Son, by Jo Nesbo.
10. The Serpent of Venice, by Christopher Moore.
1. Capital in the Twenty-first Century, by Thomas Piketty.
2. Flash Boys, by Michael Lewis.
3. Think Like a Freak, by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner.
4. Everything I Need to Know I Learned from a Little Golden Book, by Diana Muldrow.
5. Stress Test, by Timothy Geithner.
6. A Fighting Chance, by Elizabeth Warren.
7. No Place to Hide: Edward Snowden, the NSA, and the U.S. Surveillance State, by Glenn Greenwald.
8. Congratulations, by the Way, by George Saunders.
9. David and Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell.
10. The Closer, by Mariano Rivera.