• GriefShare, Monday 6-8 p.m., Central Baptist Church, 1810 Moose Road, Kannapolis. 704-467-2795.
• Rowan County Board of Commissioners, 6 p.m., 130 W. Innes St.
• Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners, 6:30 p.m., Cabarrus County Governmental Center, 65 Church St., SE, Concord.
• Harold B. Jarrett American Legion, dinner 7 p.m., meeting follows meal.
• Spencer Historic Preservation Commission, 7 p.m., third Mondays. Town Hall.
• The Rowan Rose Society 7 p.m., John Calvin Presbyterian fellowship hall, 1620 Brenner Ave.
• J.C. Price Post 107 Easter egg hunt Monday, April 21, 2-5 p.m., 1433 Wilkesboro Road. Easter egg hunt, bounce house, magic show, anti-gang speaker, door prizes, bicycle raffles. Children 15 and under must be accompanied by parents or guardians.
• Rescheduled: Dixonville-Lincoln Memorial Task Force has rescheduled the April 22 meeting to Tuesday, April 29.
• Cancellation: Salisbury Planning Board will not meet today.
• Rowan County Board of Social Services, 5:30 p.m., 1813 E. Innes St.
• Uwharrie Chapter Concerned Bikers Association, 6:30 p.m., Corner Pocket Sports Bar and Billiards, Albemarle. 704-463-0111, email@example.com, www.uwharriecba.org
• Rowan Redbuds Garden Club, at Concord Memorial Garden. Meet 12:45 p.m. at Rowan County Cooperative Extension Office, travel to Concord as a group. 704-637-0928 or 704-638-0575.
• People Growing Together Toastmasters, 5:30 p.m., J.F. Hurley YMCA, 828 Jake Alexander Blvd. West, 828-310-8491, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Carolina Historical Association for Metal Detecting, 7:30 p.m., Grace Ridge Club House, 2815 Grace Church Road, 704-310-6321, 336-474-7268
• Caring for the Caregiver, 5:30-6:30 p.m., Alzheimer’s support group, Rufty Holmes Senior Center, 1120 S. Martin Luther King, Jr. Ave. Info Sara Maloney 704-637-3940.
• Fulton Masonic Lodge Stated Communications, 6 p.m. dinner, 7 p.m. meeting.
• Rowan Brain Injury support group, 7 p.m. at Arc of Rowan, 1918 W. Innes St., Nadine Cherry 980-622-7732, Mary Sechler 704-905-2353.
• Annual Antique Bottle Show and Sale 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Salisbury Civic Center 315 S. Martin Luther King Ave. Free Admission
• Goldmine Toastmasters, 8:30-10 a.m., Rotary Hall Kannapolis, 211 West Ave.
• Great Berry Ride. 9 a.m. starting at Patterson Farm.
• First Responders Appreciation Day, 10:30 a.m.-2 p.m., free, Northgate Church, 1255 W. Ridge Road, www.northgatesalisbury.com
• Karaoke Car Show, Downtown, to benefit Salisbury Rowan Choral Society.
• R.A. Clement Association, 9 a.m., Allen Temple Presbyterian Church, Cleveland.
• Livingstone College Children’s Book Festival, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Campus Green of Livingstone College, W. Monroe St., 704-216-6118.
• St. Paul’s Cruise’n Barbecue fundraiser includes bone marrow drive, no charge for testing.
• West Rowan Neighborhood Center Advisory Council, R.A. Clement Old Building/Allen Temple Church.
• Emergency preparedness workshop, 6-7 p.m., first in a series of free instructional classes. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 1255 Julian Road. RowanEPW@outlook.com
Listings based on last best information received. Confirm events before attending.
Find local arts & entertainment events in Thursday’s Time Out on page 4D or online at www.salisburypost.com