Posters Friday Feb. 21
Deadline for Posters is 5 p.m.
• Wittenberg Lutheran Church monthly breakfast, 7-10 a.m. Saturday Feb. 22, corner Bank and Oak streets, Granite Quarry.
• Men’s prayer breakfast at the T.O.P., 8 a.m. Saturday Feb. 22, Tower of Power United Holy Church, 601 E. Cemetery St., Speaker Rev. Vincent Jones of New Zion Baptist of Granite Quarry. Info at 704-223-2608.
• Salisbury District Lay Academy, Saturday Feb. 22. Registration starts at 8:15, Ardis Chapel AME Zion, 1940 Old Mocksville Road.
• Special called meeting of Housing Advocacy Commission (HAC), noon, Monday Feb. 24, Park Avenue Community Center, 632 Park Ave. to discuss Fair Housing Workshop plans.
• Dixonville Lincoln Community Association meets Monday at 5 p.m. at the Community Room on Newsome Road. Asking all members to be present.