1. And We Stay, by Jenny Hubbard.
2. This Dark Road to Mercy, by Wiley Cash.
3. Down River, by John Hart.
4. Death of Santini, by Pat Conroy.
5. Pete the Cat: Valentine’s, by Kimberly Dean.
6. Interestings, by Meg Wolitzer.
7. Under the Wide and Starry Sky, by Nancy Horan.
8. Still Life with Breadcrumbs, by Anna Quindlen.
9. Ten Year Nap, by Meg Wolitzer.
10. The English Girl, by Daniel Silva.
1. The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt.
2. The Invention of Wings, by Sue Monk Kidd.
3. Still Life with Bread Crumbs, by Anna Quindlen.
4. Ripper, by Isabel Allende.
5. The Days of Anna Madrigal, by Armistead Maupin.
6. One More Thing: Stories and Other Stories, by B.J. Novak.
7. The Luminaries, by Eleanor Catton.
8. Under the Wide and Starry Sky, by Nancy Horan.
9. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
10. Dog Songs, by Mary Oliver.
1. Everything I Need to Know I Learned from a Little Golden Book, by Diana Muldrow.
2. Duty, by Robert Gates.
3. David and Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell.
4. All Joy and No Fun: The Paradox of Modern Parenthood, by Jennifer Senior.
5. The Boys in the Boat, by Daniel James Brown.
6. I Am Malala, by Malala Yousafzai.
7. Grain Brain, by David Perlmutter.
8. Things That Matter, by Charles Krauthammer.
9. Glitter and Glue: A Memoir, by Kelly Corrigan.
10. This is the Story of a Happy Marriage, by Ann Patchett.