Published 12:00 am Sunday, February 9, 2014
1. And We Stay, by Jenny Hubbard.
2. This Dark Road to Mercy, by Wiley Cash.
3. The Paper Boy, by Sonny Allen.
4. Heartprints, by P.K. Hallinan.
5. Doctor’s Diet, by Dr. Travis Stork.
6. On the Night You Were Born, by Nancy Tillman.
7. Badluck Way, by Bryce Andrews.
8. David and Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell.
9. Honor and Betrayal, by Patrick Robinson.
10. The Daniel Plan, by Rick Warren.
1. The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt.
2. The Invention of Wings, by Sue Monk Kidd.
3. Still Life with Bread Crumbs, by Anna Quindlen.
4. The Days of Anna Madrigal, by Armistead Maupin.
5. Ripper, by Isabel Allende.
6. Under the Wide and Starry Sky, by Nancy Horan.
7. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
8. Dog Songs, by Mary Oliver.
9. The Circle, by Dave Eggers.
10. Sycamore Row, by John Grisham.
1. Duty, by Robert Gates.
2. Everything I Need to Know I Learned from a Little Golden Book, by Diana Muldrow.
3. David and Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell.
4. The Boys in the Boat, by Daniel James Brown.
5. This is the Story of a Happy Marriage, by Ann Patchett.
6. My Age of Anxiety, by Scott Stossel.
7. Little Failure: A Memoir, by Gary Shteyngart.
8. I Am Malala, by Malala Yousafzai.
9. Grain Brain, by David Perlmutter.
10. Things That Matter, by Charles Krauthammer.