1. The Disappearing Spoon: And Other True Tales of Madness, Love, and the History of the World from the Periodic Table of the Elements, by Sam Kean.
2. The Hot Zone, by Richard Preston.
3. The Cuckoo’s Calling, by Robert Galbraith.
4. Children of the Jacaranda Tree, by Sahar Delijani.
5. A Game Called Salisbury, by Susan Barringer Wells.
6. Discovering the NEW America, by Francis P. Koster.
7. The Adventures of Wally the Wheelchair, by Marty Hartman.
8. Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen.
9. 1984, by George Orwell.
10. Waiting to be Heard, by Amanda Knox.
1. The Cuckoo’s Calling, by Robert Galbraith.
2. The Ocean at the End of the Lane, by Neil Gaiman.
3. And the Mountains Echoed, by Khaled Hosseini.
4. Inferno, by Dan Brown.
5. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
6. Bad Monkey, by Carl Hiassen.
7. The English Girl, by Daniel Silva.
8. Light of the World, by James Lee Burke.
9. Love, Dishonor, Marry, Die, Cherish, Perish, by David Rakoff.
10. TransAtlantic, by Colum McCann.
1. Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth, by Reza Aslan.
2. Let’s Explore Diabetes With Owls, by David Sedaris.
3. This Town, by Mark Leibovich.
4. Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg.
5. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
6. Jerusalem: A Cookbook, by Yotam Ottolenghi.
7. The Boys in the Boat, by Daniel James Brown.
8. William Shakespeare’s Star Wars, by Ian Doescher.
9. Grumpy Cat: A Grumpy Book, by Grumpy Cat.
10. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.