1. Getting a W in the Game of Life, by Dick Vitale.
2. Francona: The Red Sox Years, by Dan Shaughnessy and Terry Francona.
3. Last King of the Sports Page, by Ted Geltner.
4. Dickie V’s ABC’s and 1-2-3’s, by Dick Vitale.
5. “A Tar Heel Voice,” by Woody Durham.
6. Adventures of Walley the Wheelchair, by Marty Hartman.
7. Inferno, by Dan Brown.
8. And the Mountains Echoed, by Khaled Hosseini.
9. Tuesdays with Morrie, by Mitch Albom.
10. Coach Like a Mother, by Helen Williams.
1. And the Mountains Echoed, by Khaled Hosseini.
2. Inferno, by Dan Brown.
3. TransAtlantic, by Colum McCann.
4. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
5. Life After Life, by Kate Atkinson.
6. The Son, by Philipp Meyer.
7. A Delicate Truth, by John le Carre.
8. Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns, by Lauren Weisberger.
9. The Burgess Boys, by Elizabeth Strout.
10. The Yonahlossee Riding Camp for Girls, by Anton DiSclafani.
1. Let’s Explore Diabetes With Owls, by David Sedaris.
2. Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg.
3. The Unwinding, by George Packer.
4. The Guns at Last Light, by Rick Atkinson.
5. Vader’s Little Princess, by Jeffrey Brown.
6. Cooked, by Michael Pollan.
7. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
8. Darth Vader and Son, by Jeffrey Brown.
9. The Boys in the Boat: Nine Americans and Their Epic Quest for Gold at the 1936 Berlin Olympics, by Daniel James Brown.
10. Bunker Hill, by Nathaniel Philbrick.
Jennifer Hubbard describes Tom Stoppard’s play “Arcadia” as “‘History Detectives’ meets ‘Downton Abbey.’” “That is about as simple and relevant... read more