1. Immortal Diamond: The Search for Our True Self, by Richard Rohr.
2. Sock Gremlin, by Meya Bee.
3. Salvation, by Kurt Corriher.
4. Night Before St. Patrick’s Day, by Natasha Wing.
5. A Boy’s Best Friend, by Garrett White.
6. Magic Tree House No. 43, by Mary P. Osborne.
7. To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee.
8. Leprechauns and Irish Folklore: A Nonfiction Companion to Leprechaun in Late Winter, by Mary P. Osborne.
9. A Land More Kind Than Home, by Wiley Cash.
10. Lady of Daldriada, Book One, by Phyllis Keel.
1. Tenth of December, by George Saunders.
2. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
3. The Dinner, by Herman Koch.
4. Vampires in the Lemon Grove, by Karen Russell.
5. A Week in Winter, by Maeve Binchy.
6. The Round House, by Louise Erdrich.
7. Flight Behavior, by Barbara Kingsolver.
8. My Brother’s Book, by Maurice Sendak.
9. Alex Cross, Run, by James Patterson.
10. A Memory of Light, by Robert Jordan.
1. My Beloved World, by Sonia Sotomayor.
2. Help, Thanks, Wow, by Anne Lamott.
3. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
4. Wild, by Cheryl Strayed.
5. The Future, by Al Gore.
6. Going Clear, by Lawrence Wright.
7. Life Code, by Phillip C. McGraw.
8. Francona, by Terry Francona.
9. Behind the Beautiful Forevers, by Katherine Boo.
10. Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power, by Jon Meacham.