Edmiston Road fire starts in laundry room
Area fire agencies responded to a Saturday morning fire that officials believe originated in a laundry room.
The fire occurred Saturday at 10:45 a.m. at 280 Edmiston Road, listed on the Cabarrus Chamber of Commerce as Boyd Farms.
Rowan County Fire Marshal Aaron Youngblood said the fire began in a back room that was used as a laundry area. Officials believe the fire started in a dryer, but they have not confirmed the cause.
The Rowan County Cattlemen’s Association will meet Thursday, March 7, at 7 p.m. at the Rowan County Agriculture Center on... read more