1. Journey to Freedom, by George Teo.
2. Immortal Diamond: The Search for Our True Self, by Richard Rohr.
3. Sock Gremlin, by Meya Bee.
4. A Land More Kind Than Home, by Wiley Cash.
5. A Game Called Salisbury: The Spinning of a Southern Tragedy and the Myths of Race, by Susan Barringer Wells.
6. Abundance: A Novel of Marie Antoinette, by Sena Jeter Naslund.
7. Sherlock in Love, by Sena Jeter Naslund.
8. Higher Call: An Incredible True Story of Combat and Chivalry in the War-Torn Skies of World War II, by Adam Makos.
9. Salvation, by Kurt Corriher.
10. Aviator’s Wife, by Melanie Benjamin.
1. Tenth of December, by George Saunders.
2. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
3. Vampires in the Lemon Grove, by Karen Russell.
4. Flight Behavior, by Barbara Kingsolver.
5. A Week in Winter, by Maeve Binchy.
6. My Brother’s Book, by Maurice Sendak.
7. The Round House, by Louise Erdrich.
8. A Memory of Light, by Robert Jordan.
9. The Dinner, by Herman Koch.
10. Insane City, by Dave Barry.
1. My Beloved World, by Sonia Sotomayor.
2. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
3. Help, Thanks, Wow, by Anne Lamott.
4. The Future, by Al Gore.
5. Wild, by Cheryl Strayed.
6. Life Code: The New Rules for Winning in the Real World, by Phillip C. McGraw.
7. Going Clear, by Lawrence Wright.
8. The World Until Yesterday, by Jared M. Diamond.
9. Behind the Beautiful Forevers, by Katherine Boo.
10. True Love: 24 Surprising Stories of Animal Affection, by Rachel Buchholz.
SALISBURY — Local playwright Sam Post said his work reflects his take on life. “It’s part of my self expression,”... read more