1. Do You Doodle?, by Nikalas Catlow.
2. Nazi Germany and the Jews, by Saul Friedlander.
3. Believing is Seeing, by Errol Morris.
4. Holidays on Ice, by David Sedaris.
5. Prodigal Summer, by Barbara Kingsolver.
6. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
7. Blood Done Sign My Name: A True Story, by Timothy B. Tyson.
8. Hiking Through: One Man’s Journey to Peace and Freedom on the Appalachian Trail, by Paul Stutzman.
9. To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee.
10. The Wettest & Wickedest Town, by Karen Lilly Bowyer.
1. The Wettest & Wickedest Town, by Karen Lilly Bowyer.
2. Fifty Shades of Grey, by E.L. James.
3. Stand Up That Mountain, by Jay Erskine Leutze.
4. Fifty Shades Freed, by E.L. James.
5. Fifty Shades Darker, by E.L. James.
6. Lowcountry Boil, by Susan M. Boyer.
7. Salvation: A Story of Survival, by Kurt Corriher.
8. Catching Fire, by Suzanne Collins.
9. Mockingjay, by Suzanne Collins.
1. Flight Behavior, by Barbara Kingsolver.
2. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
3. The Round House, by Louise Erdrich.
4. The Casual Vacancy, by J.K. Rowling.
5. Sweet Tooth, by Ian McEwan.
6. Dear Life: Stories, by Alice Munro.
7. Bring Up the Bodies, by Hilary Mantel.
8. This is How You Lose Her, by Junot Diaz
9. The Yellow Birds, by Kevin Powers.
10. The Racketeer, by John Grisham.
1. Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power, by Jon Meacham.
2. Help, Thanks, Wow, by Anne Lamott.
3. Wild, by Cheryl Strayed.
4. Barefoot Contessa Foolproof,by Ina Garten.
5. Behind the Beautiful Forevers, by Katherine Boo.
6. America Again, Stephen Colbert.
7. The Signal and the Noise, by Nate Silver.
8. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
9. Killing Lincoln, by Bill O’Reilly.
10. Waging Heavy Peace, by Neil Young.
New studio classes at Waterworks Visual Arts Center begin Jan. 15, offering Open Figure Drawing, Handbuilding & Wheel Pottery, Drawing,... read more