Published 12:00 am Tuesday, September 4, 2012
1. Stand Up That Mountain, by Jay Leutze.
2. The Wettest & Wickedest Town, by Karen C. Lilly-Bowyer.
3. Land More Kind Than Home, by Wiley Cash.
4. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
5. In the Shadow of the Banyan, by Vaddey Ratner.
6. Kindergarten, Here I Come! D.J. Steinberg.
7. Paper Covers Rock, by Jenny Hubbard.
8. Fifty Shades Freed, by E.L. James.
9. The Night Before Preschool, by Natasha Wing.
10. Plant Life, by Pamela Duncan.
1. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
2. Where’d You Go, Bernadette, by Maria Semple.
3. A Dance With Dragons, by George R.R. Martin.
4. Beautiful Ruins, by Jess Walter.
5. Broken Harbor, by Tana French.
6. The Dog Stars, by Peter Heller.
7. The Light Between Oceans, by M.L. Stedman.
8. A Hologram for the King, by Dave Eggers.
9. Canada, by Richard Ford.
10. Lionel Asbo: State of England, by Martin Amis.
1. Wild, by Cheryl Strayed.
2. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
3. Dearie, by Bob Spitz.
4. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
5. Darth Vader and Son, by Jeffrey Brown.
6. Double Cross, by Ben MacIntyre.
7. Paris: A Love Story, by Kati Marton.
8. Killing Lincoln, by Bill O’Reilly.
9. Quiet, by Susan Cain.
10. The Amateur, by Edward Klein.