1. Touring the Western North Carolina Backroads, third edition, by Carolyn Sakowski.
2. That Used to be Us, by Thomas Friedman.
3. The Wettest & Wickedest Town, by Karen C. Lilly Bowyer.
4. Well, Shut My Mouth! The Sweet Potatoes Restaurant Cookbook, by Stephanie L. Tyson.
5. Midnight Rising: John Brown and the Raid that Sparked the Civil War, by Tony Horwitz.
6. Shrimp, Collards & Grits Commemorative Tricentennial Edition, by Pat Branning.
7. Iron House, by John Hart.
8. The Dovekeepers, by Alice Hoffman.
9. The State of Wonder, by Ann Patchett.
10. Best of Me, by Nicholas Sparks.
1. Death Comes to Pemberley, by P.D. James.
2. 11/22/63, by Stephen King.
3. The Sense of an Ending, by Julian Barnes.
4. The Marriage Plot, by Jeffrey Eugenides.
5. 1Q84, by Haruki Murakami.
6. The Art of Fielding, by Chad Harbach.
7. The Litigators, by John Grisham.
8. The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern.
9. The Drop, by Michael Connelly.
10. The Cat’s Table, by Michael Ondaatje.
1. Steve Jobs, by Walter Isaacson.
2. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
3. Killing Lincoln, by Bill OíReilly, Martin Dugard.
4. Catherine the Great, by Robert K. Massie.
5. Rin Tin Tin, by Susan Orlean.
6. Jack Kennedy, by Chris Matthews.
7. Go the F**k to Sleep, by Adam Mansbach, Ricardo Cortes (illus.).
8. Then Again, by Diane Keaton.
9. A History of the World in 100 Objects, by Neil MacGregor.
10. In the Garden of Beasts, by Erik Larson.