Hall House decked out for Christmas
The Hall House is once again decked out in its holiday best. Christmas tours have been held every year at the home since Historic Salisbury Foundation purchased it in 1992.
Located at 226 S. Jackson St., the historic house will be open for visitors Dec.10 and 11 and Dec. 17 and 18, from 1-4 p.m. There is no charge.
There will be a special candlelight tour on Christmas Eve from 6-8 p.m.
The house will be closed on Christmas day.
For more information, call Historic Salisbury Foundation at 704-636-0103.
Decorators this year included:
• Kay Daniel (Dr. Hall’s Bedroom)
• Sherrie Lowery and Lisa Murray (Gold Hill Room)
• Rowan Doll Society (Children’s Bedroom)
• Rowan County Master Gardeners (dining toom)
• Davis Cooke (entry hall and staircase)
• Carrie Poole (front entry)
• Chad Morgan (downstairs bedroom)
• Nancy Clement and Lynda Errante (family parlor)
• Queen’s Gifts (music parlor)
• Ashley and Jeremy Sorrell (exterior design)