Published 12:00 am Monday, October 10, 2011
1. Iron House, by John Hart.
2. Well, Shut My Mouth!: The Sweet Potatoes Restaurant Cookbook, by Stephanie Tyson.
3. The King of Lies, byJohn Hart.
4. Things Fall Apart, by Chinua Achebe.
5. Southern Railway’s Historic Spencer Shops, by Larry K. Neal.
6. Down River, by John Hart.
7. Every Thing on It, by Shel Silverstein.
8. The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern.
9. The Affair: A Reacher Novel, by Lee Child.
10. Killing Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination That Changed America Forever, by Bill O’Reilly, Martin Dugard.
1. The Affair: A Reacher Novel, by Lee Child.
2. The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern.
3. State of Wonder, by Ann Patchett.
4. The Paris Wife, by Paula McLain.
5. The Art of Fielding, by Chad Harbach.
6. Reamde, by Neal Stephenson.
7. A Dance With Dragons, by George R.R. Martin.
8. Rules of Civility, by Amor Towles.
9. Feast Day of Fools, by James Lee Burke.
10. Lost Memory of Skin, by Russell Banks.
1. Killing Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination That Changed America Forever, by Bill O’Reilly, Martin Dugard.
2. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
3. Jacqueline Kennedy, by Caroline Kennedy, Michael Beschloss.
4. Go the F**k to Sleep, by Adam Mansbach, Ricardo Cortes (Illus.).
5. The Swerve, by Stephen Greenblatt.
6. In the Garden of Beasts, by Erik Larson.
7. Confidence Men, by Ron Suskind.
8. That Used to Be Us, by Thomas L. Friedman, Michael Mandelbaum.
9. Rin Tin Tin: The Life and the Legend, by Susan Orlean.
10. Here Comes Trouble, by Michael Moore.