1. Southern Railway’s Historic Spencer Shops, by Larry K. Neal.
2. Iron House, by John Hart.
3. The Help, by Kathryn Stockett.
4. Paper Covers Rock, by Jenny Hubbard.
5. The Disappearing Spoon: And Other True Tales of Madness, Love, and the History of the World from the Periodic Table of the Elements, by Sam Kean.
6. Beach Bunnies, by Jerry Morris Hester.
7. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, by Betty Smith.
8. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
9. Murder on the Orient Express, by Agatha Christie.
10. Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter, by Tom Franklin.
1. State of Wonder, by Ann Patchett.
2. The Paris Wife, by Paula McLain.
3. A Dance With Dragons, by George R.R. Martin.
4. Rules of Civility, by Amor Towles.
5. Maine, by J. Courtney Sullivan.
6. The Magician King, Lev Grossman.
7. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest, by Stieg Larsson.
8. Portrait of a Spy, by Daniel Silva.
9. Caleb’s Crossing, by Geraldine Brooks.
10. House of Holes, by Nicholson Baker.
1. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
2. Go the F**k to Sleep, by Adam Mansbach, Ricardo Cortes (Illus.).
3. In the Garden of Beasts, by Erik Larson.
4. 1493: Uncovering the New World Columbus Created, by Charles C. Mann.
5. Stolen Life: A Memoir, by Jaycee Dugard.
6. Bossypants, by Tina Fey.
7. The Greater Journey, by David McCullough.
8. Prime Time, by Jane Fonda.
9. Turn Right at Machu Picchu, by Mark Adams.
10. The Social Animal, by David Brooks.