1. The Faith Club: A Muslim, a Christian and a Jew ó Three Women Search for Understanding, by Ranya Idliby, Suzanne Oliver, Priscilla Warner.
2. Let the Great World Spin, by Colum McCann.
3. Food Politics: How the Food Industry Influences Nutrition and Health, by Marion Nestle.
4. TheSocial Animal: The Hidden Sources of Love, Character, and Achievement, by David Brooks.
5. The Complaints, by Ian Rankin.
6. Zoli, by Colum McCann.
7. The Tiger’s Wife, by TČa Obreht.
8. Stoneman’s Raid, 1865, by Chris Hartley.
9. Sing You Home, by Jodi Picoult.
10. Across the Universe, by Beth Revis.
1. The Tiger’s Wife, by TČa Obreht.
2. The Paris Wife, by Paula McLain.
3. Sing You Home, by Jodi Picoult.
4. The Wise Man’s Fear: The Kingkiller Chronicle: Day Two, by Patrick Rothfuss.
5. A Discovery of Witches, by Deborah Harkness.
6. Swamplandia! by Karen Russell.
7. Room, by Emma Donoghue.
8. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest, by Stieg Larsson.
9. The Help, by Kathryn Stockett.
10. When the Killing’s Done, by T.C. Boyle.
1. TheSocial Animal: The Hidden Sources of Love, Character, and Achievement, by David Brooks.
2. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
3. Moonwalking With Einstein: The Art and Science of Remembering Everything, by Joshua Foer.
4. Cleopatra, by Stacy Schiff.
5. Blood, Bones & Butter: The Inadvertent Education of a Reluctant Chef, by Gabrielle Hamilton.
6. The Information, by James Gleick.
7. Life, by Keith Richards.
8. Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother, by Amy Chua.
9. Townie: A Memoir, by Andre Dubus III.
10. A Widow’s Story: A Memoir, by Joyce Carol Oates.